The inkjet color printer VP700, designed by VIPColor is now available. Thanks to the Memjet ink jet technology, this printer is able to print high quality colors with variable content at an incredible speed.
Flexible, efficient and fast. The fastest color label printer of its kind with impressive results.
Offers all the advantages of custom printing.
IMS offers many models of print and apply labellers from NITA and AutoLabe, leading manufacturers of equipment for the packaging and industrial labelling industry.
IMS is pleased to introduce the B-EX4T desktop label printer from Toshiba. This new printer features high end performance, with fast print speeds and many standard features.
IMS is pleased to offer heat-shrink sleeve labels, from initial design right through production. These labels can catapult your brand and make your products stand out.
From the new range of Zebra ZT200 printers, the ZT230 label printer offers unrivalled performance in precision, durability and printing quality.
We’re back! After a sunny summer, full of activities, the decisive months of September, October and November are approaching. These are important months for us and our clients. It’s time to get ready for the activity in September and it’s time to start the preparations for the holidays or the New Year – it’s never too early! These are exciting and busy months. To meet the needs of our customers and those who are looking for solutions, it will be a pleasure to meet you in these 4 upcoming tradeshows in the coming months! Natural Products Expo East, Baltimore, Septembe
- How to recycle release liners?
- A shrink sleeve label to stand out: the case for ketchup
- What comes after recyclable and compostable packaging? Edible packaging perhaps?
- Après l’emballage recyclable, compostable, l’emballage… mangeable ?
- Flexible packaging: the challenges of biodegradable polymers
- A new series of thermal printers: Zebra ZT400
- 4 advantages of hot melt adhesives for labels
- What you missed on the IMS blog in June 2014
- Organic products, organic packaging?