The inkjet color printer VP700, designed by VIPColor is now available. Thanks to the Memjet ink jet technology, this printer is able to print high quality colors with variable content at an incredible speed.
Flexible, efficient and fast. The fastest color label printer of its kind with impressive results.
Offers all the advantages of custom printing.
IMS offers many models of print and apply labellers from NITA and AutoLabe, leading manufacturers of equipment for the packaging and industrial labelling industry.
IMS is pleased to introduce the B-EX4T desktop label printer from Toshiba. This new printer features high end performance, with fast print speeds and many standard features.
IMS is pleased to offer heat-shrink sleeve labels, from initial design right through production. These labels can catapult your brand and make your products stand out.
From the new range of Zebra ZT200 printers, the ZT230 label printer offers unrivalled performance in precision, durability and printing quality.
An “organic” certification is very significant for consumers and usually means you have a natural quality product in your hands. When we buy organic, we expect the product to comply with environmental principles and the responsibilities associated with those principles. Logically, organic product packaging should also be “organic”. In other words, they should be easy to recycle or re-use. The environmental impact of this product and its packaging should be minimized. It would indeed be a huge contradiction if an organic product was sold in non-recyclable packaging. For
- The shrink sleeve label: a success with kids!
- The history of recyclable adhesives: thank you USPS!
- A new printer for wide labels
- Flexible Packaging: innovations and interesting solutions
- Eastpack 2014: we’re waiting for you at booth 3352!
- What you missed on the IMS blog in May 2014
- Products and consumers: which lessons to draw from the last UL report
- QR codes for fresh seafood
- Shrink Sleeves and recycling: what’s new?