Flexible, efficient and fast. The fastest color label printer of its kind with impressive results.
Offers all the advantages of custom printing.
IMS offers many models of print and apply labellers from NITA and AutoLabe, leading manufacturers of equipment for the packaging and industrial labelling industry.
IMS is pleased to introduce the B-EX4T desktop label printer from Toshiba. This new printer features high end performance, with fast print speeds and many standard features.
IMS is pleased to offer heat-shrink sleeve labels, from initial design right through production. These labels can catapult your brand and make your products stand out.
From the new range of Zebra ZT200 printers, the ZT230 label printer offers unrivalled performance in precision, durability and printing quality.
Heat-shrink labels, also known as sleeves, are gaining popularity in several industries, especially the food sector. One product that is increasingly being packaged with a sleeve is the dairy drink. There are several reasons to explain why the sleeve is a profitable and logical choice for this product type. In this blog post, the issue at hand is eye candy, or more specifically, emotional contact. Eye candy More than ever before, the food sector is looking for new packaging and labelling strategies. Dairy producers, for example, have long known that offering fresh, tasty and healthy products i
- Download our printer buying guide now
- Ready for EastPack? Follow us: direction Philadelphia
- âStar Employeeâ is on summer break
- On June 28, IMS will be enjoying the summer schedule
- IMS and the distributor Cognex: a new partnership in Quebec
- Donât miss the Sticky Note tomorrow!
- Environmentally-friendly products: wanting simply isnât enough
- The IMS newsletter: 100% original content
- Be our special guest at PACKEX Toronto