The inkjet color printer VP700, designed by VIPColor is now available. Thanks to the Memjet ink jet technology, this printer is able to print high quality colors with variable content at an incredible speed.
Flexible, efficient and fast. The fastest color label printer of its kind with impressive results.
Offers all the advantages of custom printing.
IMS offers many models of print and apply labellers from NITA and AutoLabe, leading manufacturers of equipment for the packaging and industrial labelling industry.
IMS is pleased to introduce the B-EX4T desktop label printer from Toshiba. This new printer features high end performance, with fast print speeds and many standard features.
IMS is pleased to offer heat-shrink sleeve labels, from initial design right through production. These labels can catapult your brand and make your products stand out.
From the new range of Zebra ZT200 printers, the ZT230 label printer offers unrivalled performance in precision, durability and printing quality.
We’ve all taken a few minutes to look for directions and additional information on a medicine bottle, before discovering its clever presentation. By gently pulling on the corner of the label, a new label is revealed. The first layer comes off and reveals all the information you need about the product. These peel-off labels (also named multilayer labels sometimes) are often used in pharmaceuticals, and rightly so. They are a handy solution as they prevent from using the carton with the additional small folded leaflet where all the important information is. Peel-off labels make it possible t
- The Importance of Being Ernest: flexible uses of flexible packaging
- The deal of the moment: your ink cartridges for free with the purchase of a color label printer!
- New technologies for “vintage” labels
- What you missed on the IMS blog in September
- 3 things to consider before buying a barcode reader
- When a QR code isn’t a good idea
- Zebra launches a thermal printer for the health industry
- Craft beer: a study confirms the importance of the label
- A shrink sleeve label: is it really more expensive?