The inkjet color printer VP700, designed by VIPColor is now available. Thanks to the Memjet ink jet technology, this printer is able to print high quality colors with variable content at an incredible speed.
Flexible, efficient and fast. The fastest color label printer of its kind with impressive results.
Offers all the advantages of custom printing.
IMS offers many models of print and apply labellers from NITA and AutoLabe, leading manufacturers of equipment for the packaging and industrial labelling industry.
IMS is pleased to introduce the B-EX4T desktop label printer from Toshiba. This new printer features high end performance, with fast print speeds and many standard features.
IMS is pleased to offer heat-shrink sleeve labels, from initial design right through production. These labels can catapult your brand and make your products stand out.
From the new range of Zebra ZT200 printers, the ZT230 label printer offers unrivalled performance in precision, durability and printing quality.
As the year comes to an end, it might be a good time to change your label printer! Two of the most famous brands of thermal printers have a trade-in program going until December 31. Zebra and Datamax O’Neil are offering to take your old thermal printer back for a discount on a brand new model. These trade-in programs are opportunities to evaluate your equipment and processes, and see what can be improved. A label printer has a key role to play in your identification system. Its proper function guarantees a good printing and therefore effective identification (through barcodes, serial n
- New recommendations for greener shrink sleeve labels
- Peel-off Labels: more information under your traditional labels
- The Importance of Being Ernest: flexible uses of flexible packaging
- The deal of the moment: your ink cartridges for free with the purchase of a color label printer!
- New technologies for “vintage” labels
- What you missed on the IMS blog in September
- 3 things to consider before buying a barcode reader
- When a QR code isn’t a good idea
- Zebra launches a thermal printer for the health industry