A label's strong visual attraction at the point of sale is absolutely necessary.
TRYING TO ATTRACT THE CONSUMER’S ATTENTION?
The two words that guide most purchasing decisions are impulsivity and emotion. Capture their attention by standing out from the competition. Thanks to the “sleeve” label, also known as a heat-shrink label.
An ideal way to create a strong brand image, the “sleeve” label perfectly conforms to the shape of your product and uses 100% (or 360º if you prefer) of your products surface, maximising your product’s appeal. No matter the shape of your product, traditional or original, no matter what its material composition, plastic, glass, or metal, the “sleeve” will create a powerfully enticing effect that will get your product noticed.
Incomparable efficiency and profitability
- The price is comparable, if not inferior to traditional labels.
- With a tremendous amount of design flexibility, the ‘sleeve’ label allows you to adapt the image of your product to your target public.
- They allow for the possibility of creating security and tamper proof seals.
- They allow for multi-product wrapping, which saves money on carton costs.
The impact of such quality on sales is immense. The majority of purchasing decisions are impulsive and often happen on the fly, in the store. Product placement wars are fierce: all similar products are grouped side-by-side, and fight for their share of the market. For a product to distinguish itself from the background noise that surrounds it, for the product to be able to seduce the consumer, it has to be able to attract the eye and grab your attention.
Impeccable print quality
- Print quality as high as conventional labels.
- Thanks to reverse printing, the ‘sleeve’ label resists scratching and protects the integrity of the design.
- UV resistance prevents colour fading, thanks to special UV resistant ink.
- Resists various external conditions, ideal for refrigerated products.
Ideal for sectors and industries such as:
- Food and beverage
- Cosmetics and pharmaceutical
- High-end products
- Sleeve (covers the product from head to toe and seals the cap);
- Body sleeve (covers the product right up to the lip)
- Half-sleeve (covers half or part of the product)
- Tamper sleeve (seals the product around the cap)
What is the printing and application process for the “sleeve” label?
- The PVC, PET, or PLA roll is treated to make ink adhere to its surface.
- The client’s design is printed on the roll.
- Thanks to a special solvent, a joint is formed, and the film becomes a tube.
- The product is inserted into the sleeve and then goes through a heat or steam shrinking tunnel that moulds the sleeve around the product.
The figure shows a roll of sleeve labels, this is used by automatic applicators. It is also possible to deliver the sleeve labels in sheet format for manual application.
|Seize the opportunity to combine two excellent products! Benefit from a 15% rebate on the labelling software Nice Label with the purchase of a TEC BSX4. Contact us now by e-mail or by phone at 1-866-612-0893.
* The promotional offer ends on June 30th 2009.
If you have any comments or questions contact us! It will be our pleasure to answer.